1st Line Support Analyst
Looking for 1st Line Support Analyst to join the Infrastructure Support Team based in Meriden, Warwickshire.
You will be joining a fast paced environment where every day is different and the openness between teams means you will always be learning.
This role will suit a team player with excellent communication skills, technical awareness and the ability to build and maintain first-rate internal and external relationships while delivering a consistent high standard of service.
What you’ll be doing
- As part of the team, answer incoming support calls in a timely manner from business colleagues.
- Log the call, fix problems where applicable, advise users on appropriate action/workaround or escalate issues when required to colleagues with view to resolving within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Building and configuring hardware (workstations/laptops) from images and manually and configuring mobiles for business use.
- Active Directory management, password resets, domain maintenance, file access management.
- Keep customers updated with regular communication.
- Previous experience in a IT support position
- Ability to build and configure workstation/laptop including domain registration
- Knowledge of user maintenance via Active Directory
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Technical curiosity
Every 1 in 4 weeks the successful candidate will take part in the 'on call' rota.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.