Account Specialist II
The Account Specialist II is responsible for assisting with all aspects of client relationships to ensure satisfaction and effective use of products and services. Associate may be assigned to a pool of customers, a specific customer base or functional area for support, retention and/or portfolio growth. Work directly with clients to provide day to day account support, problem resolution, research, and analysis. Respond to inbound emails, fax, chat and phone calls.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, follow-up skills
- Must be able to operate a computer (email, word, excel, etc…),
- Must be a quick learner, must be able to make good decisions and at times be a critical thinker.
- Prefer someone who has working knowledge and experience with Fleetnet, iFleet / FleetPro platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality.
- Superior customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues in a professional manner.
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment; manage special projects without compromising other responsibilities.
- Highly responsive calls and emails; utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities.
- Ability to discuss functionality and train customers with minimal assistance, identify and request set up changes and maintain knowledge level as product and system updates are released.
- Promote up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Accurately capture and track new opportunities.
- Supervision of other personnel is not required for this position.
- Must be a team player and flexible to change.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The Ideal Candidate
A high school diploma is required
Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferable; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
Minimum: 2 years Customer Service / Client Services experience working with large fleet. Fleetnet, iFleet, FleetPro
Preferred:3 – 5 years of account management or outside related client-facing experience.
About the Company
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.