Accounts Payable Assistant
The Accounts Payable Assistant supports the AP Manager with preparing, and documenting status of unclaimed property. Letters are to be sent to hotels. Phone calls to follow up will be made. Status of all unclaimed property will be properly documented. A/P support will also call on outstanding checks to attempt proper clearing. Position will also continually call on hotels out of compliance with IRS 1099 guidelines so proper reporting can be made at end of year.
- Monitor and document all unclaimed property communication with hotels
- Assist with 1099 system updates & communication to vendors to get W-9
- Assist Accounts Payable Manager on voiding checks and other duties as needed
The Ideal Candidate
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge in excel required
- Detail Oriented – Accuracy is essential
- Team player
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Base salary plus commission!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.