The Billing Supervisor is responsible for managing all the manual billing and credit adjustment processing within company established guidelines. Responsible for managing the Billing Team, utilizing Lawson, NexGen,Generic and manual billing, in the billing of equipment, services and RCS. The accurate and timely completion of the invoicing and billing processes provide support to Accounting on month end journal entries in meeting deadlines and reporting of revenue and commissions.
- Prepare, review and validate month end reports for Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis and Corporate Tax departments. Ensure monthly deadlines are met and provide reports utilized in month end journal entries. Complete month end reports for general ledger posting.
- Create queries to supply billing data to internal departments.
- Oversee the team in preparation and distribution of invoicing new equipment sales and providing support and maintenance to merchant locations.
- Manage team in working closely with customers in answering questions regarding invoices and services, and research issues to payment can be made for equipment and/or services rendered.
- Maintaining Tax rates used for calculating invoices and validating customer set up with correct tax code for calculations.
- Participate on teams in the development of new products and services to ensure all billing is set up and accounted for properly.
- Work with IT in the development of new reporting.
The Ideal Candidate
High School Degree is required and some college preferred. Formal computer and/or accounting practices and procedures training and/or experience is preferred; and 3 - 6 years related Accounting and/or Customer Service/Billing experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About the Company
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.