FLEETCOR is currently seeking a C++ developer to join our global payments authorizations team. This role would provide development and support for our real-time payments processing systems around the world.
- C/C++ development and maintenance of legacy code in different flavors/versions of UNIX operating systems, makefile builds.
- Deep understanding of UNIX operating system/APIs including POSIX and System V message queues, TCP/IP online communications, and thread processing.
- Shell scripting (ksh/bash)/Perl
- Troubleshooting, reviewing and creating relatively simple SQL statements
- Familiarity with ISO8583 and IFSF messaging standards
- Participation in two agile groups (Cardlock and Global Auth)
- Participation in production events via conference call
- Build release patches; participate in deployment events
- Interface between business groups for troubleshooting online issues, report on outages
The Ideal Candidate
Must have technical skills:
- Extensive (5+ years) C/C++ unix development, makefile builds
- Deep understand of UNIX – preferred multiple flavors (Solaris, HPUX, Linux)
- TCP/IP online communications
- Experience in High Availability environments (24/7/365 99.999% uptime) – OLTP experience
Nice to have technical skills:
- Experience with UNIX messaging queues
- Experience with thread processing
- SQL or PL/SQL
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Experience with VersionOne
- Professional Java Experience (for help with Hermes switch development)
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,300 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.