Call Center Operations Manager
- Manage the performance of department supervisors
- Oversee and manage the production of Traveler Support Reps and Customer Care Reps
- Set and maintain productivity, quality and policy standards
- On-going analysis of volume, trends, and overall workload
- Ensure client calls and requests are processed timely and accurately
- Monitor and manage recruiting and hiring as needed to meet necessary staffing levels
- Be available during all hours of operation for escalations, both client and infrastructure
- Analyze call center metrics, service levels, and other key performance indicators and recommend initiatives to improve performance
- Payroll management
- Provide consistent on-going recognition and accountability within the department
- Assist the company plan and prepare for growth through developing process efficiencies and technological advancements
- Implement and facilitate changes as needed
- Support other departments ensuring our entire client base receives quality service
- Other job duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years call center management experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to exercise strong business-oriented independent decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to lead leaders
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excellent personal interaction, communication, and phone skills
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility and ownership
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view and make appropriate decisions
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Preferred: Experience using call center management software such as Avaya, Cisco, and Verint
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations