The Compliance Specialist is responsible for performing daily activities assigned within a Customer Focus Group (CFG). The purpose of the CFG is to identify hotels that are not accepting CLC Lodging guests per their contractual terms. Educate and train non performing hotels on acceptance of CLC travelers and how to process stays through the CLC web portal.
- Identify hotels in the network no longer accepting CLC Lodging clients
- Complete CLC Lodging training process for the hotels staff
- Conduct hotel follow up training as needed.
- Resolve Customer/CLC disputes on non-acceptance issues.
- Assist hotel with billing concerns to help prevent possible future non acceptance.
- Contact lodging/housing providers to resolve billing issues – speed of billing, charge detail and resolving discrepancies.
- Ensure hotels used by CLC are using/enforcing approved billing methods
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Customer Focus Group Manager and Vice President of CLC Shared Services for CLC Lodging
The Ideal Candidate
- 1+ year in a business, sales or customer service environment required
- Must have Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- The need to be focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.