Customer Account Advisor
The Customer Account Advisor provides business to business (B2B) support via telephone inquiries, emails, or faxes to resolve client and cardholder requests to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Provide courteous, timely, and effective account support, work toward becoming knowledgeable in advanced techniques for servicing customers on various Comdata products
- Drive provider retention by offering account solutions to callers by encouraging product usage
- Maintain acceptable Quality Assurance standards, develop communication skills that will provide the highest levels of service, and demonstrate willingness to cross-train in department support areas
- Demonstrate mastery of product knowledge, best practices, business policy, resolution procedures, and resource utilization for a primary product or service
- This is full-time position
- Paid training which occurs Monday - Friday from 8 AM – 4:30 PM (four weeks of training)
- Pay is $14 / hour plus a shift differential incentive for 2nd and 3rd shift
- Our Center of Excellence operates 24 x 7 x 365 days a year
- Must be flexible with schedule and willing to work weekends/holidays
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferable; or equivalent combination of education and experience required for the specific job level
Skills & Experience:
- Successful B2B experience preferred with ability to be coached, initiative, and desire to have successful career path within
- Must maintain an attendance record within company standards, and remain knowledgeable of new products, services, and procedures
- Excellent level of personal organization. Demonstrated, strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in order to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality
- Superior customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues in a professional manner
- Highly responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities
- Proficient phone and computer skills; Ability to answer and manage inbound calls, make outbound calls, and work with the other internal departments
If you are looking for an EXCITING place to work with a GROWTH-ORIENTED company, then our Center of Excellence is for you!
- Competitive compensation with quarterly bonus
- Company paid training to set you up right in your new position
- Six week training class and 12 week onboarding program
- Development and internal growth opportunities in Nashville, Brentwood, as well as globally
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days with Company match
- Fun work environment with team building events, contests with awards and prizes
- Customer Service Appreciation Week each year in October
- Company picnics, lunches and holiday celebrations throughout the year
- Daily on site lunch option with various restaurants
- On-site breakroom and lunch area with a marketplace to purchase snacks, drinks, and meals
- Community support with both local and national organizations
- Health programs such as Weight Watchers and Gym memberships paid for by the company
- Cellular, rental car, banking, and Regal movie theatre discounts
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.