Customer Relationship Specialist
The Customer Relationship Specialist will manage a portfolio of customers and is responsible for maximizing business opportunities, providing premium customer care, and building long-term, trusting business relationships. This position operates within a Customer Focus Group (CFG) whose purpose is to design, implement, and manage customized hotel lodging programs for customers engaged in a variety of business verticals.
- Primary point of contact for all matters specific to assigned customers.
- Oversee all daily activities for assigned customers.
- Expand and build strong, long-term relationships with primary contacts, key stakeholders and Senior Managers within each assigned customer.
- Identify and nurture growth opportunities within each assigned customer and communicate those opportunities to a manager.
- Identify the customer’s objectives and challenges with respect to savings, average rate, business rules and controls, hotel coverage, process efficiency and convenience, and visibility to data (reporting).
- Anticipate, develop, and propose creative solutions to satisfy the objectives and challenges of assigned customers.
- Identify and resolve situations within assigned customers that could lead to attrition or inhibit growth.
- Assist with and participate in customer account reviews.
- Conduct detailed customer surveys to uncover needs or issues.
- Aggressively negotiate customer specific hotel Agreements when needed to maximize savings.
- Identify and secure tax exemptions where applicable.
- Provide constructive feedback to CLC Management about customer issues and concerns.
- Complete assigned monthly goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record in a business, account management, sales or customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Presentation skills are preferred.
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and interact with customer contacts at all levels.
- Proactive mindset, ability to think strategically, identify and capitalize on opportunities.
- Must possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills required.
- Strong ability to multi-task and be focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to develop and advance into a role with increased responsibility.
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.