The primary responsibility of this position is to provide and improve the quality of desktop service by providing timely and courteous desktop support to local and remote clients.
- Provide timely and courteous desktop support service to local customer base
- Work support related tickets in a timely manner in service desk tool
- Answer Emergency Support Line calls throughout the day
- Maintain image software for desktop operating system and required applications
- MS office, Exchange, active directory, Windows 7/8 desktop support for ~750 end-users and troubleshoot other offices over the Web
- Maintain inventory of replacement systems
- Maintain inventory of licensed software
- Provide user administration services to clientele (Exchange/Active Directory, password resets, file share access, VPN support, etc.)
- Provide application support services to clientele (Microsoft Office, Outlook 2010-2016, etc.)
- Maintain network connectivity for desktop systems (support from desktop NIC to switch)
- Provide telephony support for clients (moves, adds, changes)
- Participate in on-call rotation with responsibilities for enterprise production server administration, including but not limited to: VPN Support, Wireless Support, Emergency Desktop and Thin Client Support, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
Windows 2008/2012 Server and Windows 7 Workstation Certification
- Minimum 5 years experience in the IT industry working with Windows workstations
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010-2016 and Windows 7 Pro & 10
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Ethernet networks
- Experience working with service desk tools (Service Now, Remedy, etc.)
- Experience working with imaging and software deployment tools (KACE, BigFix, Altiris, etc.)
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.