Director, Analytics Products
FLEETCOR has initiated a search for a Director, Analytics Products. We are seeking an experienced product and analytics leader to own the development and management of our proprietary enhanced analytics tools and services that we sell to our customers. This is an underleveraged asset with significant opportunity to add increased value to our customers and drive incremental revenue for FleetCor. This role will play a critical role in advancing our enhanced reporting and analytics products through the evolving technology and competitive landscape. Our goal is to create an enhanced reporting and analytics toolset that drives incremental revenue. To do so, our solution must 1) be differentiated from the competitive set 2) add value to our customers through better insights 3) create opportunity to monetize our reporting and analytics service offers with existing and potentially new customers 4) be scalable across business lines 5) be cost effect to stand up, deploy and maintain. This role reports to the SVP, Universal MasterCard on the Global Fuel Cards team.
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to drive incremental revenue from our analytics and reporting products
- Owning the short & long term product roadmap for enhanced reporting and analytics products across the full North America fuel cards and Mastercard portfolios
- Assessing our existing offers (free downloadable reports, FleetDash, FleetAdvance, custom reporting) and competitive offers (Fuel cards, Consumer Cards, on-line apps) to design a better solution
- Monitoring trends in enhanced analytics and reporting across the payments industry
- Translating the enhanced reporting product vision into implementable user requirements and design documentation
- Partnering with product and business peers and IT teams on roadmap planning, prioritization and agile development process for the enhanced reporting product set
- Providing detailed product and solution design input to IT teams for development efforts including system functionality, user interfaces, mobile applications, and usability
- Contributing and driving creative and innovative ideas for improving our analytics products
- Monitoring performance of our analytics product’s technology platforms and working with IT to address issues and enhance usability/efficiency
The Ideal Candidate
- BS/BA from a 4-year college or university with MBA preferred. Quantitative/analytical degree preferred or related experience
- 5+ plus years of experience in product development or product management roles
- Experience in enhanced analytic tools, included Alteryx, Tableau and/or similar tools
- Experience in Payments, Credit Cards, or FinTech
- Experience with Agile development process
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ambitious and resourceful; results oriented; highly innovative. Focused on business value creation through continuous improvement and innovation.
- Highly analytical, data-driven mindset
- Straightforward, collaborative and non-political personality and leadership style, with strong influence, facilitation and problem solving skills.
- Effective executor; pivots well from ideation to rapid-cycle implementation. Thrives in less structured environment that values speed-to-market over perfection.
- Energetic and positive team player who motivates others to excel
- Able to work effectively with cross functional teams to perform planning and execution of initiatives
- Passionate about payments products and analytic tools
- Comfortable in a competitive, high-performance, target-driven environment
- Data-driven, results-oriented, and detailed
- Creative thinker with sound business judgment
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Self-starter -independently initiates and drives projects toward completion
- Leading cross-functional teams through influence (including IT, Operations, Sales, and Credit) to quickly pilot products into market.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.