Director, Channel Partners & Alliance
In concert with Cambridge’s Mission and Vision for leading our Channel Partners and Alliances, and as a key member of our Enterprise Management Team, this role is designed specifically to work closely with our key current and prospective partners to foster short and long-term succession paths to transformation growth.
- PROTECT - a select group of current partners by scheduling quarterly update calls to understand their business and objectives for growth. Also, to assist the Global Enterprise Management team from a high-level partnership view
- GROW - expand the relationship through complimentary product offerings such as RMS while assisting with new client onboardings through the partnership
- ACQUIRE - Net NEW business with Partners, through new Channel relationships or through strategic alliances in collaboration with our sales teams
- COLLABORATE - with our North American sales teams to delegate new business responsibilities over our internal Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy.
- EVALUATE the profitability and sustainability of our partnerships present and future.
- DEVELOP external GTM campaigns to drive adoption and profitability through power point presentation to our partners sales organization
- CONDUCT onsite meetings with our sales leaders and client success managers
- NAVIGATE internal functionalities
The Ideal Candidate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of experience in Enterprise Sales, Fintech and/or Payment industry
- Strong experience in building partnership relationships
- A technical background would be an asset
ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Proven track record for developing and executing new business plans to acquire B2B accounts
- Solid understanding of joint ventures, and/or marketing alliance best practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; track record of developing and delivering high-impact presentations; effective public speaking
- Executive presence with ability to quickly build rapport and cultivate business relationships with prospective partners; high-level of emotional intelligence
- Astute business judgment, analytic, creative, and problem-solving skill, with experience applying these skills to acquire and develop strategic partnerships.
- Superior project and time management skills needed to organize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strategic thinker and problem solver who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves
- A self-starter and continuous learner who integrates new knowledge quickly into action
- Positive and energetic with a keen sense of urgency and results-orientation
- A collaborative style, able to build relationships and work with diverse constituencies; a candid, open communicator, a good listener with sensitivity to multiple styles and perspectives
- Strong leadership presence, character, and integrity; ability to lead and influence up, down and across the organization
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and adapt to changing business needs
- Demonstrated fiscal responsibility and business ethics
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
This role offers a competitive base salary, plus commission, as well as quarterly and annual bonuses.
Other benefits include our full suite of health and dental benefits, paid time off including vacation, sick days and personal days.
About the Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn