Director/ VP of Product- Mastercard
The Director/VP will lead some of the key product and growth initiatives for the North American Local Fuel – Mastercard business. This person will also help in developing the long-term product strategy and product roadmap.
- Understand the business segment, segment customer needs and requirements, competitor offerings, then develop new products, enhancements to product(s), product messaging to achieving the short-term and long-term growth adjectives of the business.
- Own and lead product initiatives to achieve the revenue and sales goals.
- Use data/analytics to develop insights and identify opportunities.
- Perform competitive analysis to develop future product benefits and features and to improve effectiveness of the sales team when they pitching our products against the competition.
- Actively work with cross-functional teams to not only drive the growth but also to manage day-to-day activities. Cross functional areas include:
- Other product managers
- Sales – Digital, Inbound phone, Field, Outbound phones.
- Service and Operations
- Work with internal and external customers to gather product feedback to identify product gaps and areas of improvement.
- This is an individual contributor role.
The Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years’ Product and/or Marketing experience with track record of growing business, delivering results, new product development, product launch and product management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or quantitative discipline with outstanding academic performance
- Excellent problem solving ability – creative ways to drive solutions to various challenges
- Excellent project management skills; demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects with limited management oversight, including timelines, tasks, teams, group dynamics, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to perform analyses and draw insights from data
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong work ethics and drive for results
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with project management tools (Microsoft Project, Wrike, etc.) a plus, but not required
- CRM (e.g., Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM) experience a plus, but not required
- Financial Services, credit card, or payments industry experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in customer loyalty and emerging /low credit products is preferred.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.