Director of Strategic Sales- Atlanta
Comdata is seeking a Director of Strategic Sales to join our sales team.
What does a day in the life look like?
The Strategic Sales Director is responsible for building a new book of business in a specified territory. We need someone who excels in pipeline management and can also help a client navigate the first few weeks of implementation to ensure a quick and complete realization of revenue.
To excel in this role, you must be a keen hunter who can do the following:
- Drive new business growth by selling solutions to large market commercial accounts based within the Atlanta market
- Research and understand the prospective client’s business goals, objectives, and challenges
- Ability to communicate recommendations effectively to the appropriate level of leadership within a prospective company
- Propose solutions of our suite of products to deliver quantifiable business value through an integrated relationship
- Communicate accurate and timely forecasts to multiple layers of leadership both internally and externally
- Preparation of and execution to sales plans, events, campaigns
- Deliver strong performance against required sales/revenue targets
The Ideal Candidate
The most successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of direct consultative selling; knows how to fill a pipeline and can show a track record of solid results against goals/plan
- Experience selling to or managing all levels of relationships with corporate clients in the banking or finance industry preferred
- A passion for the activity needed to excel - making one more phone call, one more visit, etc
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Knowledge of commercial payments and services preferred
- The ability to travel extensively throughout the territory
Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first 30 days on the job: no more waiting until you have been with the company for 1 year!
Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
Robust PTO Policy including:major holidays, vacation, sick days and personal days!
Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading, global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards, and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 6,000 valued associates worldwide. In 2016, FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world and the 74th fastest growing company!
Why should you work for us?
- Growth: We have experienced double-digit growth year over year for the past several years. Growth translates into opportunity!
- We have been nominated as the 14th most innovative company in the United States by Forbes magazine... Innovation means new products to sell and new strategies for going to market!
- Forty-eight years of serving our customers - and changing the way that companies look at payment solutions in this digital age.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.