Fleet Maintenance Controller
You will oversee the Service Booking process, maintenance and repairs of Fleet Managed vehicles.
What you'll be doing
- Establishing repair costs for labour and materials
- Responsible for decisions surrounding tyres/servicing and repairs
- Making informed decisions about safety related items always adhering to Company policy and process
- Investigating what warranty options are available
- To contact service centre regarding all open jobsheets
- Ensure that all transactions are invoiced in a timely manner
- Contacting external customers with any queries to ensure completion of jobs within agreed timescales/KPIs
- Responsible for dealing with external repairers and customers to ensure that all repairs are carried out within the given time frames and also in a cost effective manner
- Receive inbound calls and emails from customers and service centres and assist them with any queries and difficulties they are experiencing
- To communicate effectively with other departments in the business
- There may be a requirement in the future for this role to provide support to our customers on a Saturday from 08.30-13.00.
- Experience working within the automotive maintenance sector. (Any experience with 1Link would be an advantage)
- Knowledge and experience of service and repair schedules
- Knowledge and experience of vehicle manufacturer warranties
- Comfort in dealing with technical and detailed issues.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.