Full Stack Developer
Working in an agile team environment, you will play an integral part of driving our core international payment processing systems forward. You will be helping bring our forex and ecommerce software to the forefront of both technical innovation and the financial industry.
As a Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for writing high quality maintainable, scalable, testable, and secure code for our backend, frontend, and databases.
- Backend: .NET C#, WebAPI, Solr, NServiceBus, SignalR, SQL Server
- Frontend: React + Redux, Typescript, SCSS / LESS, Enzyme + Jest/Mocha
- Solid understanding of software design principles
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Follow best development practices (e.g. Agile, clean code, unit tests, continuous integration) and apply your experience to new and evolving environments
- Build and maintain robust and scalable code to support innovative features
- Work constructively in a group as well as individually
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with Product Owners, Developers, Scrum Master, and QA
- Motivated to learn and keep up with new technologies and apply them appropriately
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education / experience
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Software Developer or in a similar capacity
- Extensive experience with complex systems spanning both frontend and backend
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET web development
- Experience with unit testing and test methodologies
- In-depth understanding of SQL (MS SQL Server 2012) and SQL optimization
- Experience with profiling and code performance tuning is a plus
- Experience in event driven systems is a plus
- Experience in FinTech industry is a plus
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, personal days, and a vibrant culture.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, personal days, and a vibrant culture with an active social committee in our Toronto headquarters!
About the Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a subsidiary of Fleetcor Inc, is a leading provider of global payments and currency risk management, delivering innovative solutions designed to address the unique business needs of our clients for over 25 years. We have built our business on making payments smoother, faster and more efficient with industry-leading technologies. We are one of the largest independent providers globally, with offices across North America, Europe and Australia.