Hotel Account Manager
The Hotel Account Manager is responsible for performing daily activities assigned within a Customer Focus Group (CFG). The purpose of the CFG is to establish rapport, build relationships with CLC hotels and to be an excellent problem solver. Educate and train hotels on billing, acceptance of CLC travelers, offer Hotel Services, how to process stays through the CLC web portal and identify hotels that are not accepting CLC Lodging guests per their contractual terms.
- Manage hotel relationships within the network
- Research hotels to add to the network
- Grow/maintain the number of opted-in hotels
- Identify hotels in the network no longer accepting CLC Lodging clients
- Complete CLC Lodging training process for the hotel’s staff
- Conduct hotel follow up training as needed.
- Resolve Customer/CLC disputes and handle accordingly.
- Assist hotel with billing concerns to help prevent possible future non acceptance.
- Contact lodging/housing providers to resolve billing issues – speed of billing, charge detail and resolving discrepancies.
- Ensure hotels used by CLC are using/enforcing approved billing methods
- Transition hotels to credit card/bank draft option of payment when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Customer Focus Group Director and/or Vice President of CLC Hotel Network for CLC Lodging
The Ideal Candidate
- 1+ year in a business, sales or customer service environment required
- Must have Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- The need to be focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Base salary plus commission!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.