Human Resources Coordinator/Specialist
The Human Resources Coordinator/Specialist is responsible for providing general administrative support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. Successful candidates will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar with HR software and tools.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Assist Talent Acquisition and hiring managers with scheduling interviews and candidate paperwork
- Prepare new hire employee folders; maintain all employee filing including verification of I-9 documentation and applicable audit processes
- Assist with new hire orientations and training
- Perform employment verifications
- Coordinate company events and communications
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects
- Facilitate pre-employment background checks, candidate experiences, vendor processing, and temporary staffing vendor relationships
- Assists with candidates’ on-site interview experiences (coordinates interview schedules, customized candidate communication, online application completion, pre-employment authorizations, and other responsibilities as needed)
- Other related duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field is preferred
- 1-3 year(s) related work experience, preferably in an HR environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of federal and state employment-related laws is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve with strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and maintain the highest level of confidentiality and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively work with others in a team environment
- Possess a strong commitment to providing a positive employee experience
- Ability to build relationships with applicants and associates at all levels in the organization
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,300 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.