IT HR Systems Manager
The IT HR Systems Manager position is responsible for bringing Human Resources information system solutions to life. This includes partnering with internal and external business colleagues to understand their needs, analyzing current system capabilities and gaps, and implementing solutions on time, on budget, and that meet the business goals.
The IT HR Systems Manager acts as a liaison between business people who have a business problem and external vendors to create automated solutions. The IT HR Systems Manager gathers and understands business needs by determining and documenting requirements from the business and presenting these requirements in a manner that is agreeable, measurable, and flexible enough to meet project and stakeholder needs.
- Manage the organization and documentation of business requirements to ensure the project team develops and implements solutions that meet customer needs and minimize defects prior to implementation
- Building and managing relationships with companies that supply products and services to the global FLEETCOR Human Resources organizations
- Ensure that vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations by delivering quality products and services on time
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate requirements gathering sessions with the business to identify and drive complete requirements; document requirements and process flow diagrams
- Gather and analyze data to deliver accurate reports in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain a strong strategic relationship with executive and senior business leaders serving as a liaison between the business stakeholders and the IT organization
- Positively influence stakeholders towards achieving the effective outcomes
The Ideal Candidate
- Requires a Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business or equivalent associated business experience
- Five (5) years hands-on experience in a Program Manager/Sr. Business Analyst role working specifically with Product Owners, HR, Sales Management and/or Customer Service Management
- Proven ability to document current business processes, determine gaps, and suggest effective solutions
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Office, and Visio
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple medium to large-scale projects
- Knowledge of enterprise systems like Workday, Dayforce, SAP, etc.
- Expert level business requirement gathering skills
- Proven experience in managing vendor relationships
- Customer-focused, with demonstrated experience and ability to be flexible with changing priorities, demands, and requests
- Strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements from various personalities across organization boundaries, including senior executives
- Experience developing and implementing training for business users
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.