Implementation Training Specialist II
The Implementation Training Specialist II (ITS II) services the implementation needs of smaller, less complex accounts and less complex mid-range accounts. By facilitating the timely implementation of products/services in a customer-focused manner, this position aids our company in recognizing revenue through customer on-boarding. This position demands attention to detail, a thorough command of organization and communication skills as well as a thorough knowledge of all products, services and functionality.
Sets up basic company product accounts using the appropriate company systems and/or websites
• Trains the customer using GoToMeeting or other on-line meeting training tools
• Uses sales skills to overcome customer objections, reinforces the sale, schedules training appointments with customers and motivates them to begin using our products
The Ideal Candidate
High school diploma or GED required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
• 1+ years of experience in customer relations, implementations, training or account management in a professional environment required
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, follow-up skills, good organizational/process skills
• Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple implementations
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality in introductory and training calls
• Superior customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues; understand the customer's needs and demands to better their business practices using our products and services
• Highly responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to track training appointments and manage priorities
• Experience or knowledge of training skills and/or presentation skills
• Proficiency in MicroSoft suite of products including Word, EXCEL, Outlook (email)
• Working knowledge of Internet browsers and familiarity with online programs
• Familiarity and Expertise in Web-based "webinar" tools
• Must be available to work 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH-ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month, following your hire date - no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you've been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Wellness events
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted on-site car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discount at major wireless providers and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
Comdata, based in Brentwood TN, is a leading provider of fleet management and B2B payment solutions. As the largest fuel card provider and second largest commercial issuer of MasterCard in North America, we offer one of the most comprehensive suites of payment solutions on the market. We are part of the FLEETCOR family.
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14the most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company! In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
· #309 Largest Company by Market Value
· #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
· #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
· #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
· #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.