Inbound Sales Operations Manager
The Inbound Sales Operations Manager will perform an important function in designing, supporting, and scaling sales processes related to the inbound sales channel within FLEETCOR. The candidate in this role will be in charge of ensuring that our inbound sales processes run smoothly and maximize efficiency. This includes ensuring lead flow/routing is working properly, determining if the sales team is adequately staffed, and building scalable processes to enable growth within this high volume sales channel. Additionally, this role is responsible for reporting on various sales initiatives and performance on regular basis to maximize sales performance and revenue. This manager will also be providing analytical support and working with cross-functional teams including marketing, product, partner management, and revenue to carry forward business strategies and initiatives.
- Monitor sales processes that support inbound sales channel through Salesforce CRM, InsideSales.com Dialer Panel, and FLEETCOR proprietary systems
- Ensure that sales funnel is running smoothly and that any breakage points are monitored and minimized
- Develop processes to improve sales effectiveness in inbound channel via KPIs (close rates, contact rates, lead list penetration, etc.)
- Ensure inbound staffing levels are adequate to meet the lead volume fed to the inbound sales team
- Build and cohesively apply sales processes to other sales channels within FLEETCOR (i.e. outbound, field)
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis around various business subject matter, provide valuable data driven insight to facilitate business decision making
- Assist with sales campaign strategy, implementation, and reporting for all major sales channels to boost growth for the business
- Provide support on Salesforce.com usage and data integration
- Identify business model improvement opportunities and actionable strategic initiatives through robust analytics, work independently and within the team to implement the initiatives
The Ideal Candidate
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in an analytical role, though not required, preferably in financial services
- Salesforce.com and SQL experience required; InsideSales.com PowerDialer experience is a plus
- Ability to solve business problems leveraging large amount of data, perform analysis using various methods/models
- Ability to define, implement, improve and automate processes
- Self-motivated with ability to define, structure and prioritize work for self and flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances dictate
- Ability to adapt and work independently toward tight deadline in fast-paced work environment
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Excel required
- Great communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.