Inside Sales Manager, Sales Development
Since 1969, Comdata has been a leading provider of global payments and advanced data solutions. We currently process more than 1.4 billion transactions annually through the two lines of business that comprise Comdata. Corporate Payments is a leader in the payments technology space, offering such solutions as AP Automation, Corporate Card programs (CCP), Travel Expense Management, and Workforce Payment Solutions. North American Trucking (NAT), our second line of business, offers a suite of products including a fuel card, tax, licensing and permits solutions, electronic logging devices, and more. NAT serves more than 20,000+ clients in the fleet industry! Now a part of the FLEETCOR family of companies, we continue to dominate the market, having just been nominated to the Fortune 1000 and recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine and 70th fastest growing company by Fortune!
Purpose of Job
CCP is adding an Inside Sales Manager to its leadership team. This position is responsible for day to day management,coaching and mentoring of the Sales Development team. This group, considered to be a key growth engine, is responsible for creating sales pipelines through tele-prospecting, email and social media channels – with the goal of setting up new prospect appointments for our field sales team. The manager will remove obstacles and provide guidance to SD Specialists to help them maximize productivity. Other responsibilities include solution design and strategy for the group, analyzing data/metrics on a regular basis to improve results and generating reports for senior management. The manager is also responsible for hiring and on-boarding new associates into a fun and engaging culture that will set those new hires up for immediate success.
What would I be responsible for?
- Understanding the goals of the department and putting together a methodology for teaching/training and developing the specialists on selling basics and strategies as well as providing product and industry knowledge.
- Creating goals for the team and fostering a sales culture of “friendly competition”
- Holding the team accountable to metrics and productivity standards which includes performance redirection when necessary
- Analyzing the productivity and available data to identify trends, pitfalls, areas of opportunity
- Modeling selling behaviors for team, listening to their calls, providing feedback and suggestions for improved performance
- Bringing innovative ideas to senior leadership about ways to improve performance, get new business leads, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
This job might be for you if:
- You have at least two (2) plus years of sales management experience, preferably leading an inside sales team of at least 5 representatives
- You are PASSIONATE about people development, and you enjoy being an “active coach.”
- You are competitive and know how to instill a fun, competitive sales culture that is focused on driving results through well-trained professionals.
- You have a natural inclination towards training and development in the sales arena.
- You can manage performance, recognizing wins and coaching to challenges in an accountability-driven culture
- You have the intellectual curiosity to seek out root causes to challenges or to learn new and different ways to prospect/build pipelines
- You have at least an Associate’s Degree.
- You’ve used salesforce.com or a similar CRM and can teach others how to leverage the tool as optimally as possible
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.