Learning and Development Manager
- Assist in Facilitating New Hire Training, Continuous Education, and the Training Bay programs.
- Deliver training through multiple modalities (instructor led, web demos, video conferencing, workshops, gamification)
- Establish strong rapport and credibility with new and existing employees
- Strong visibility within the sales org to ensure accessibility of the Learning and Development departs training resources and trainers for the sellers
- Create a positive learning environment the upholds FLEETCOR’S core principles
- Evaluate and assess the effectiveness of training initiatives and make changes as necessary to the curriculum
- Work with individual reps as needed to provide refresher courses, enhance sales skills
Administer Training Bay Manager Duties:
- Assist in facilitating the Training Bay program as part of new hire onboarding
- Lead new hires to achieve defined Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure the continuous development of new hires as they progress throughout the training curriculum
- Provide continuity as new employee transition from the training room to the training bay
- Remote monitoring Calls, administer side-by-side monitoring, facilitate call sessions, assist with running scheduled phone appointments with new hires.
- Provide evaluations and clear communication to sale leaders on the new hire performance will
- Collaborate w/leaders across multiple departments and LOB’s
- Establish a strong rapport and open line of communication w/sales leaders
- Assist with systems/tools training on Salesforce, Application Tracking System, and internal reporting
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts to obtain content for training programs
- Develop training content including PowerPoint, micro learning, gamification, interactive videos
- Have the ability to facilitate New Hire Training, Continuous Education, and the Training Bay programs
- Ensure learning content is effective for the user and efficient for the job
- Continuous improvement of all training material, delivery, and overall effectiveness
- Collaborate w/sales leaders and sales enablement to ensure training tools and job aids are aligned with the needs of the sellers
The Ideal Candidate
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in corporate training required
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of Learning Management Systems and/or Instructional Design experience
- Experience with instructional design authoring tools (Articulate, Adobe Premier, Adobe Captivate, etc.)
- Strong time management, written and verbal communication, and organization skills required
- Strong sale acumen and understanding consultative selling
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- MUST have high-level of proficiency in PowerPoint
- Must have a creative and dynamic personality
BA strongly preferred
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,300 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.