Manager of Fuel Card Strategy
Take a global view of our fuel card business. Describe it, analyze it and help draft the overall growth strategy for fuel cards, as a product line. Codify best practices and standardize our fuel card marketing, selling and merchant relationships around those best practices. Collaborate with Lines of Business (LOBs) and shared services to accelerate projects tied to key global growth themes (eg, beyond fuel, mobile payments).
- Creates fact base and business analytics to support global fuel card growth initiatives (goal: 4-year plan to double global fuel card revenues)
- Designs new products and capabilities to support growth in the business, including mobile apps, analytics offerings, and digital services
- Designs go-to-market approaches for sales channels, including roles, compensation, and collateral
- Drives research and thought leadership to support operational best practices, including an industry leading, productive and cost efficient new customer boarding process
- Help produce a global fuel card product roadmap informed by customer insights, competitive dynamics and financial targets
- Creates market sizing, growth perspectives and competitive analysis to identify and drive inorganic fuel card growth opportunities
- Foster effective and productive relationships with key global stakeholders … eg, LOB senior execs, local product teams, IT
- Provide project management support to deliver on-time, high quality special project work (eg, business analyses, forecasts, status reports, etc)
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading 4-year college or university. Quantitative/analytical degree preferred. High academic achievement required. MBA helpful but not required
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a strategy consulting, corporate strategy, product management, investment banking, or business analytics role
- Experience with B2B services and/or payments is helpful
- Proven track record of career advancement with very strong performance ratings
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
• Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
• Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
• Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
• S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.