The Manager of the Business Analytics and Technical Solutions position is responsible for managing a team of associates who will assist with all technical aspects of internal and external customers, Web Services and third party interfaces to ensure satisfaction and effective use of products and services. This may include internal and external service and sales support as well as the NAL Product Manager. This position may manage and respond to service tickets, inbound emails and phones calls and work directly with clients as a liaison to their technical/reporting solution, Solution planning, problem resolution, brain storming, research, and analysis.
- Support and handle questions and escalations from technical team, assist to resolve complex issues, approve requests, assist associates to resolve and close all requests, monitor connectivity, and offer after hours-on-call support
- Help desk and/or implementation support to both internal and external customers through phone, e-mail and chat interactions
- May work with other individuals within the company to move signed accounts into revenue producing status
- Escalate issues to other resources inside and outside of company, assist with user acceptance testing, support new products and equipment on-boarding and documentation.
- Areas of involvement include connectivity and real time system-to-system interfaces, internet, 3rd party software vendors, customer reporting, testing vendor produced batch fuel request files, software and hardware upgrades/conversions/sunsets across PC, mid-range, and mainframe hardware and operating systems
- Create project plans and manage special projects in collaboration with Sales, Customer Relations, Technical Services and/or IT
- Possess strong understanding of the company’s products and services
- Potential customer or internal projects are as follows: new account implementations or procedures, custom reporting (including documentation), create and maintain databases, system to service conversions, upgrades and sunsets, new product launches and automation initiatives
- Manage and size requests received from internal and external customers
- Provide updates concerning completion and backlog of requests to Division owners, Sales Management and external customers.
- Utilize Agile process to complete requests that require developing and planning to complete in timely fashion
- Participate in brain storming sessions and Solution planning as needed with internal and external customers
- Provide solutions using the Sterling File Gateway tool
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- 6+ years of experience in the field or a related area
- Experience in a fast paced customer relations or technical support role
- Typically required to travel (currently estimated at 25%)
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of multiple systems and connectivity options, (POS, PC, mid-range, mainframe hardware and operating systems)
- Obtain & provide ongoing technical skills training as needed or requested, and seek knowledge of new products as they become available
- SQL and Visual Basic
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.