Data Analyst/Market Research
The Market Data Analyst will be responsible for building and supporting an end-to-end, data driven approach to understanding and managing marketing to acquire new customers. By integrating multiple sources of data and applying thoughtful analytics, this individual will help drive our understanding marketing campaign performance and refine targeting and optimization of marketing strategies. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded data and analytics generalist who can build capabilities and effectively uses data to drive marketing decisions.
- Proactively analyze marketing and sales trends, highlight changes, and identify opportunities to drive better marketing performance
- Perform deep dive analyses on critical business areas of interest; Present results to decision makers and executive management
- Develop improved measurement, list targeting, and optimization processes for all marketing campaigns across multiple channels
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree with a major or coursework demonstrating strong quantitative skills
- Three to five years of experience analyzing marketing data to answer business questions and drive actionable insight is required
- A general knowledge of website technologies and digital or direct marketing strategies, such as SEM, display advertising, and test design is preferred
- Experience extracting, manipulating, and working with structured data is required. A basic working knowledge of SQL or similar tools is strongly preferred
- Specific experience with web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite, including extensive experience using Excel at an advanced level
- Strong communication skills; Can explain a complex analysis to a wide range of audiences.
- Drive; Takes accountability for independently driving a project or initiative to completion
- Intellectual curiosity; Comfortable with unstructured problems
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.