Marketing & Sales Analyst
FLEETCOR is seeking a Marketing and Sales Data Analyst that will work with our cross functional teams to develop a deep understanding of our customers and prospects database. This role will support the North America Fuel Business in providing analysis and insights on how we could enhance the value of our customer data, what the current gaps are and how we could bridge the gap with external lead sources.
The Marketing and Sales Analyst will be responsible for accessing, maintaining and enhancing the internal customer database and external leads list. The job requires strong data manipulation abilities and we need a person with solid analytical, coding and database skills.
Key duties include:
- Navigate, pull and work with multiple and large data sets to standardize and blend them for analysis.
- Manage lead database structure, integrity, and quality through data cleaning, appends, and enhancements
- Build campaign strategy, lead/prospect usage, and campaign reporting
- Provide valuable data driven analysis and insight to facilitate business decision making
- Identify business model improvement opportunities and actionable strategic initiatives through robust analytics, work independently and within the team to implement the initiatives
The candidate must have the ability to perform exploratory data analysis and determine whether the data quality is sufficient for the project objective. Analysts in this role will develop a deep knowledge of the databases, products, and the industry.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in an analytical role, preferably in financial services
- Ability to solve business problems leveraging large amount of data, perform analysis using various methods/models
- Analytical/Database background with strong data manipulation abilities
- Ability to define, implement and improve processes
- Self-motivated with ability to define, structure and prioritize work for self and flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances dictate
- Ability to adapt and work independently toward tight deadline in fast-paced work environment
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Excel, SQL and Salesforce.com required. Experience with ETL tools, Alteryx, Tableau is a plus
- Great communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.