Middleware Systems Engineer
Provide technical support and guidance to users and other Middleware team members for a variety of Windows applications. Works closely with IT departments and business departments to answer technical questions and/or resolve issues with server performance and access. Install, configure and maintain Windows-based applications for Production, QA, and DEV servers and help debug these applications. Applications such as (but not limited to): IIS, Lawson, SiteFinity, JBOSS, Reports, Wausau, Variant. Conduct application maintenance activities. Review error logs and user-reported errors and identify stable and reliable solutions. Deploy code and application updates during scheduled maintenance Windows. Must have BI/BO, Crystal Reports, InfoBurst, reports working installation, configuration, upgrade, and administration knowledge. Willing to learn new applications and maintain them. Must be willing to share knowledge and how to do things better. Must be able to work the On Call rotation and weekend maintenance windows.
The Ideal Candidate
Server administration – Need a high level of technical knowledge regarding Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance. Windows IIS deployment and Linux server administration experience a plus.
Programming and coding – expertise in coding and writing programs would be beneficial
Analytical skills – this is a highly analytical role, requiring administrators to interpret error logs, monitor system performance data, and assess user information to ensure server reliability
Communication skills – Effective written and verbal communication skills
Problem-solving– Employ creative and technical problem-solving techniques while installing, configuring, and maintaining a variety of business products.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.