National Account Manager
The National Account Manager will be responsible for planning and executing strategic and tactical plans to achieve the regions revenue targets. The primary focus of the National Account Manager is to sustain and grow the usage of the company’s services within their region.
This position requires the ability to analyze current environments, identify potential business opportunities, create a compelling business solution for prospects, and implement the solution and to generate revenue.
- 4 + years of experience in a Business Development or Account Management role, as a “pure hunter”
- Strong experience in acquiring new business by building new customer relationships, as well as maintaining existing books of business in the global and domestic payments business.
- Understanding of the corporate foreign exchange process and flow of funds from the client through to the beneficiaries.
- Solid understanding of Compliance as it relates to the Corporate Payments Industry; Proven track record of success within the mid size to large business environments.
- Understanding and demonstrable success in closing business.
- Working, motivating and engaging teams in a sales environment.
- Ability to identify, position and implement complex services to potential prospects.
- Demonstrated experience with Trading and Online Payment Platforms.
- Managed an implementation process within the payments category.
- Communicating with sales people.
- Post-secondary education in business, finance, or economics is an asset
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is an asset.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven success in winning new business and helping others close business.
- Exemplary customer-facing skills with a focus on building new business.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written with a particular strength in managing up.
- Demonstrated ability to manage client relationships and help others improve their skills.
- Ability to develop and consistently apply follow-up techniques.
- Team oriented, with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic working relationships.
- Ability to develop profitable pricing strategies.
- Sales ability (internal and external) with a focus on creating positive first impressions and demonstrating professionalism.
- Decision making, organizational and time management skills.
- Self motivation, with an ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
Join a growing team of A players and be responsible for generating business via our large suite of product offerings. Earn lucrative commission with perpetuity commissions after year 4 of new business accounts, paid out bi-weekly.
Cambridge offers a complete suite of health and dental benefits, personal days, a fun and vibrant company culture, and a healthy work-life balance.
About the Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for over 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.