New Business Sales Specialist
The New Business Sales Specialist is responsible for coordinating and managing all task specific activities within their assigned territory that includes identifying, qualifying and completing the sales cycle to finalize evaluation of prospect and long term agreement. Additionally, create meaningful sales activity and maintain strong lines of communication.
- Scheduling, allocating individual work load, attend training, establish development goals and benchmarks, monitor progress versus established goals.
- Execution of established inside sales selling systems, techniques and methodology.
- Perform a contact by email, phone or in person to potential prospects.
- Complete research on new and existing companies.
- Obtain complete and accurate customer contact information and other details as necessary. Enter all information in prospect database.
- Present appropriate program to potential prospects.
- Complete sales process with potential prospects that includes; initial call, close of sale and start up to maintenance of account.
- Provide continuous progress updates for the purpose of performance evaluations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Prospecting skills to uncover new prospects.
- Must be a creative thinker to overcome customer rejections.
- Must be adaptable and be able to consistently deal with ever-changing conditions.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to utilize efforts to locate potential prospects through research and networking.
- A strong background with proven track record in direct sales.
- Minimum 3+ years in direct sales.
- Associates degree.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Base salary plus commission!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.