- Greet visitors to the facility, answer questions and direct them to the appropriate individuals.
- Receiving purchase orders
- Respond to general inquiries from clients and public about services.
- Receive and distribute mail and packages.
- Ordering and distributing office supplies.
- Partner with security to handle badge access and other projects.
- Partner with facilities to handle different concerns.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years’ formal computer training and/or experience is preferred.
- Strong level of personal organization with excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively.
- Must have basic reasoning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple projects.
- Superior telephone etiquette and customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve internal/external customer issues.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.