Operations Business Analyst
- Monitor, manage and maintain appropriate key performance indication metrics across the Operations Department.
- Ability to monitor and manage resources, contact routing and system access/availability.
- Identifies staff scheduling needs based on current and historical call volumes.
- Provides tactical support to the organization by analyzing and interpreting data to suggest creative solutions.
- Develops and maintains call scripting and call routing flows in the telephony system.
- Research and troubleshoot discrepancies with staff scheduling, performance data, and system outages.
- Proactively analyze staffing needs to ensure service levels are met.
- Uses technical tools to query, manipulate, and summarize data from various data sources.
- Presents findings to business leaders in a language that can be readily understood. Utilizes data, results and recommendations to develop and deliver presentations.
- Works with other analytic professionals and Operations Leadership to standardize metrics, resolve data quality issues, and ensure conformity and compliance with all aspects of data analysis for the Operations Department.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 2 years call center Workforce Management experience required.
- Schedule flexibility is required
- Systems, Internet and call center environment experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge is needed.
- Benchmarking and trending experience.
- Ability to use and extract data from appropriate systems
- Ability to manipulate data after extraction
- Ability to analyze data using appropriate methods and tools
- Ability to summarize, visualize, and present data
- Ability to develop relevant, meaningful metrics
- Ability to analyze and resolve data quality issues
- Knowledge of key call center metrics, including expected occupancy, utilization, service levels, handle time, abandonment rate and ASA.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, math and reasoning skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with aggressive timelines
- Experience with Avaya CMS, Verint, and/or Cisco call center applications is preferred.
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
Creative Lodging Solutions (CLS), a FLEETCOR Company, is an award-winning corporate lodging services provider that is passionate about great travel management service and the difference it can make to its business travelers, hotel partners, and community. Launched in 2002, CLS aims to disrupt the business travel industry by combining the values of flexible hotel and corporate apartment solutions with reliable travel expense and billing management. CLS reserved over 21 million traveler nights by offering volume discounts and easy hotel management to companies with over $250,000 in annual hotel travel. Voted one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky 7 years and counting, visit www.yourcls.com to learn more.