Partner Support Manager
The Partner Support Manager is responsible managing strategic projects including client-facing projects, new product launches and other initiatives resulting in significant additional revenue for the company. This role works directly with clients and associates across all functions to manage large, complex projects that are
3 - 12 months in duration, as well as day to day operational issues as they arise.
- Project Management: Drives all aspects of projects, including project kickoffs, establishing project plans, enlisting and managing work stream owners, conducting stakeholder reviews, providing executive status reports, and conducting lessons learned sessions.
- Relationship Management: Manage client relationships and act as a client advocate within FleetCor for the duration of projects.
- Collaborates/consults with senior management, functional managers, and other internal and external contacts regarding client issues and recommended product and service enhancements as needed/required.
- Issue / Escalation management: Track, investigate and identify the root cause, address customer complaints regarding quality and the customer experience. Work cross-functionally to investigate and define root causes to issues as they arise.
- Develops and maintains standard project management methodology and tools.
- Make suggestions for process improvements to address quality and improve the customer experience.
- This position is a very hands-on role that delivers tangible results for the company.
- Position does not manage other associates.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-5 years of experience in project management and managing client relationships.
- Significant experience in managing large, complex projects that are 3 -12 months’ duration.
- Ability to learn and understand multiple, complex systems; understand and manage project risks and the revenue impacts.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple large, complex projects concurrently.
- Ability to develop and positively influence key, strategic position holders across locations and functions.
- Is the champion for our client’s brand within the organization. Provides context and clarity to guide internal teams to deliver tangible results for our external partner.
- Strong analytical skills to quickly recognize issues and opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiencies.
- Strong problem solving and customer service orientation.
- Proven experience to drive results through cross-functional teams holding others accountable for results.
- Communication & Presentation: Ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both written and verbally.
- Strong customer orientation and empathy.
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills.
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards, and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,300 valued associates worldwide. In 2016, FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company! FLEETCOR is now a member of the S&P 500!
In 2017, FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering.
Additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer work, and community and wellness initiatives. This allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.