Process Improvement Manager
FLEETCOR has initiated a search for a Process Improvement Manager. We are seeking a process oriented individual with a passion for improving the customer experience. The Manager is responsible for process re-engineering of key customer facing processes. The work requires constant focus on improving the overall customer experience by increasing quality and driving efficiencies. This includes defining, building, and monitoring processes to ensure service level agreement (SLA) adherence. To ensure the strategic projects meet their objectives, the Manager is responsible for defining and executing user acceptance testing (UAT). To be successful in this role and deliver holistic solutions, the Manager will need to work closely with Operations, Product Management, Finance, and Technical Support.
- Identify and prioritize projects to improve the customer experience.
- Create business specific quality management framework.
- Develop and maintain standards, processes, controls, metrics and quality improvement activities.
- Investigate and address customer complaints regarding quality and the customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally to investigate and define root causes of escalated inefficiencies.
- Provide process mapping and content expertise on customer-facing processes.
- Partner with IT to define and execute UAT for large complex projects.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years of experience in process and quality improvement.
- Experience in utilizing Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to drive process improvements.
- Ability to manage and collaborate with cross functional teams throughout execution.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Quickly recognizes issues and opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiencies.
- Data-driven mindset; holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs.
- Skilled leader in managing process enhancement activities.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- Excellent communicator.
- Creative and innovative.
- Results oriented.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.