The Product Analyst will help execute key product initiatives designed to grow our North American fuel card business. This key member of our dynamic North American Trucking product team will help drive innovation and growth for both large and small fleet products, value added services and digital products. To do this, the Product Analyst analyzes product performance, develops product requirements, and assists in resolving product issues for key clients.
- Analyze and recommend product requirements based on product roadmap as well as by utilizing customer feedback and market analysis.
- Participate in guiding new product functionality through the entire concept-to-execution lifecycle including requirements gathering, story development, testing, and production support.
- Responsible for interacting with Marketing, Customer Support, Finance, and IT teams to insure they are informed of product needs and are able to support and leverage product changes to drive increased growth for the organization.
- Work in a matrixed environment to accomplish product initiatives across reporting, mobile applications, customer portals, and backend systems.
- Present analysis findings and recommendations to inform management and customers of product changes and opportunities.
- Research product issues to identify root cause, recommend resolution, and mitigate customer impact.
- Define and conduct user acceptance testing in partnership with business owners.
- Function as project manager for key initiatives as needed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Creativity, intellectual curiosity and a drive to succeed are required
- Ability to execute and deliver results with high quality
- Highly organized and capable of efficiently managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline a plus
- 0-3 years’ work experience
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Financial Services, trucking, credit card or payments industry experience a plus
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.