Join a core team within an established market leader to turbo charge product and growth initiatives within the organization. To maintain our top position in the payments industry, it is vital to attract extraordinary individuals - individuals who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are driven to solve business problems.
The Product Manager will drive key product and sales initiatives designed to grow our North American expense card business by double digits. The person for this role with be a self-starter with analytical capabilities and creative problem solving ability.
- Be the SME of assigned product lines … including program goals/objectives, customer needs and requirements, competitor offerings, and product messaging
- Own product initiatives to drive meaningful revenue
- Work in cross-functional teams to implement initiatives with:
- Sales Management … to define messaging for new features/functionality, and gather product feedback from front-line reps
- Product Marketing & Digital Marketing … to create marketing plans, product messaging, key value propositions, and target markets
- Revenue Team … to define product and promotions
- Credit Team … to identify opportunities to increase program and transaction approval rates
- Technology Development … to develop features that improve customer experience
- Support Product Strategy leadership in identifying new opportunities to increase product sales and increase customer adoption
- Work with internal and external customers to gather product feedback to identify product gaps and areas of improvement
- Establish, monitor, and report on product performance
- Identify and manage integration partners
- Over time, become the day-to-day owner of several products, with strategic input from management
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years’ Product or Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or quantitative discipline with outstanding academic performance
- Excellent project management skills; demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects with limited management oversight, including timelines, tasks, teams, group dynamics, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to perform analyses and draw insights from data
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with project management tools (Microsoft Project, Wrike, etc.) a plus, but not required
- CRM (e.g., Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM) experience a plus, but not required
- Financial Services, credit card, or payments industry experience a plus, but not required
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards, and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,300 valued associates worldwide. In 2016, FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company! FLEETCOR is now a member of the S&P 500!
In 2017, FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering.
Additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer work, and community and wellness initiatives. This allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.