Product Operations Analyst
As a Product Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring the operational success of our products, while providing analytical insights into how to grow sales for each of the products.
- Managing and implementing the back-end operational product processes
- Working across the organization to manage product reporting
- Manage new product development projects from inception through post-market launch
- Work with the team to identify incremental growth opportunities through analytical insights
- Respond to ad hoc requests for data and information
- Work with vendors who support sales and marketing efforts
- Manipulate large data sets and produce management reports
The Ideal Candidate
Some of the things we're looking for in you:
- Willingness to go deep on technical, operational processes
- Possesses an enthusiasm for managing projects and solving problems
- Enjoys a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- An excellent communicator and student
- Able to wear many hats and work cross-functionally to develop and implement programs
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, Engineering, Statistics, or related discipline;
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Superior analytical skills with a solid business foundation
- Experience with data analysis; ability to diagnose and solve problems leveraging data insights
- A self-motivated player who is able to define, structure and prioritize work
- SQL database experience preferred, not required (willingness to learn required)
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred, not required (willingness to learn required)
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.