Production Support Developer
The Production Support Developer II is responsible for ensuring the stability and performance of production systems by responding to, and pro-actively identifying, system vulnerabilities and defects. The Developer will apply standard techniques and creative solutions to mitigate their risk and deliver a better operating application and infrastructure environment as well as establish up time & performance monitoring methodologies
- Analyze and troubleshoot production systems and applications across a broad spectrum of technologies.
- Primary focus in Oracle PL/SQL based applications and adjoining systems including web/mobile applications and services.
- Assist with monitoring and responding to reported product issues from internal and external sources.
- Analyze complex application, system and infrastructure issues.
- Collaborate with numerous business and IT entities to resolve production issues (network, windows, Unix, production control, development, application support, users, quality assurance, and LOB/IT management).
- Modify application to mitigate defects and proactively reduce system exposure to future incidents.
- Participate in system testing and validation of production changes.
- Extensive modification to Oracle applications utilizing SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms.
- Familiarize on all production changes being made to the environment and actively offer constructive means to reduce potential impacts from change.
- The development and execution of the hotel network plan that supports the grow of the business.
- Scheduling, allocating workloads, training, counseling, establishing goals and benchmarks, monitoring progress versus established goals.
- Building rapport with hotel contacts throughout management and franchise companies.
- Internal reporting, client reporting, and ensuring pre-determined deadlines are met.
- Develop the generic hotel network to have the needed hotel coverage, the best hotel rates and force the hotels to comply with CLC terms and conditions.
- Maintain and grow the revenue stream from the Hotel Services budget line including but not limited to (QP, MCES, Clean Advantage and Virtual Pay).
- Manage the online rate availability for CLC rates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- Core competency includes hands-on application support or design/development in an Oracle database environment using SQL/PLSQL along with Unix shell scripting.
- Proficiency with writing fault-tolerant Oracle PL/SQL along with database architecture, including procedures, packages, triggers and supporting structures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to imagine multiple “out of the box” solutions to a problem.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.