Relationship Manager III
The Client Relationship Manager III is responsible for the overall management of a book of assigned Strategic Accounts focused on our Comdata corporate payment products. The Relationship Manager is accountable for the maintenance, growth and increased profitability of existing business, the cross selling of new business, renewals and the strategic direction of assigned accounts.
- Strategic Consultative Advisor: retain portfolio base at 100% and secure cross sell of Comdata product and service
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all levels and key personnel within the client’s companies; ensure Comdata has senior management contacts
- Demonstrate marketing and technical expertise through: Client assessment of approach, resources, and contacts as needed to complete RFP's and ensure clients are satisfied with Comdata products and services
- Coordinate and influence superior customer service delivery by developing and maintaining strong intercompany relationships.
- Liaising with internal departments using superior communication skills to ensure the assigned client’s needs are satisfied by raising and resolving areas of concern and ensuring all are aware of changes within clients.
- Develop and monitor client financial performance including renewal planning, negotiation and profitability levels
- Preparation for, and lead Quarterly Business reviews, best practices, industry information and new business at client site visits
- Provide feedback to management on market trends as represented by our clients
- Maintain a high level of FinTech and payment processing knowledge as well as client’s industry
- Grow existing programs by understanding existing procedures and uncover where efficiencies can be made
- Create and maintain a collaborative team of internal & external stakeholders to drive customer spend (Account Management, Sales, Finance, Accounts Payable, implementation, project management and IT teams)
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
The Ideal Candidate
- FinTech and payment processing experience dealing with clients directly.
- Confident, self-motivated individual with 8+ client management or sales experience handling large, complex clients maintaining positive relationships
- Strategic thinker and ability to understand various client’s businesses, technology and financials
- Strong data analytics experience with data analysis; ability to diagnose, strategize growth of existing portfolio
- An excellent communicator with strong presentation skills with proven track record of establishing & maintaining relationships at C level
- A team player with superior organization and multi-tasking skills that can define, structure and prioritize work and influence internal stakeholders and most of all, the desire to learn and succeed.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and processes strong negotiation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel as required up to 30%
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,300 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.