Revenue Operations Administrator
We are seeking a Revenue Operation Administrator to facilitate the day to day billing and revenue management tasks that are key to revenue growth and customer experience. The candidate will be performing ongoing billing & fee calculation functionality across different LOBs and platforms with accuracy and in a timely manner. They will also be monitoring billing and revenue KPIs to identify potential risk and issues. The candidate is also responsible for ensuring the revenue & pricing setting for new customers and existing customers are in line with business policy and expectation to avoid revenue leakage.
- Perform weekly/monthly fee calculation and upload for different products on different platforms using provided procedure and process, validate thoroughly to ensure accuracy and commit to pre-determined schedule
- Monitor key billing & fee calculation using system and manually generated reports, report & resolve potential issues before widespread impact independently and with other team members
- Perform ongoing customer pricing and fee setting audits to ensure new customers are set up & updated with correct pricing; update existing customer’s settings that are outside policy after identifying such population using business KPI reports
- Refresh revenue management reports using provided queries and framework timely, collect information across departments & LOBs to compile weekly/monthly dashboard for senior management
- Conduct quarterly customer profile evaluation for account management and pricing change purposes
- Support sales & product team in answering customer pricing set up questions and help rectify one off exception/errors
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related fields
- Prior experience in billing and revenue operation administrative area a plus
- Understand and ability to use SQL language for data extraction, ability to perform basic error correction/debug in SQL
- Ability to learn and deal with different revenue & billing systems in short time period
- Proficient in Excel, ability to understand and use advanced formulas and function, familiar with other Microsoft Office software such as Word & PowerPoints
- Detail oriented and strong sense of ownership to follow through & validate assigned tasks
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.