Do you love financial analysis?
Are you a hardworking person who is economically and commercially aware?
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can get going quickly and really push yourself?
If you have answered yes, then this is role for you.
We are looking for someone who will play a pivotal part in the success of the Credit Control team as they'll be responsible for the management of large B2B portfolios by robust financial analysis including economical and commercial awareness.
We want you to work closely with the Credit Team Leader and Risk teams throughout the business to minimise bad debt, evaluate credit risk and maintain customer records.
Some of what you will be doing
- Minimise risk of bad debt by making financially based recommendations of actions to take to handle customers whose credit ratings are deteriorating.
- Contribute to service delivery levels by providing guidance to non-financial partners and informing the decision-making processes wherever possible.
- Maintenance of customer records to make sure that we have an accurate view of the Company’s credit exposure.
- Assess credit risk using tools, systems and relevant partners.
You will have
- Experience in interpreting filed and management accounts is required.
- Sound financial analytical skills and economic knowledge together with ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across all functions.
- Ability to produce risk based recommendations using financial data.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include understanding & execution of VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
- Have or be working towards CICM (formerly ICM) Level 2 or equivalent in Credit Risk Management.
- Evidence your ability to make justified credit decisions or recommendations taking into account the external business environment, including economic change and financial risk.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday with an option to buy/sell 5 days.
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Free Parking
- On-site gym and subsidised restaurant including a Costa
Flexible benefits such as Denplan, Medicash, AA Cover and discounted fuel card.ttp://www.fleetcoruk.co.uk/
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV’s from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.