SALES HIRING EVENT: JUNE 19TH: 11:00 AM & 4:30 PM: CHANDLER AZ
FLEETCOR is GOING WEST! We are opening a new Sales Center in Chandler, AZ on July 9th and are now hiring Inside Sales Representatives to help us "grand open" the center. In addition, we will be hiring approximately twenty (20) more representatives before the end of the year. Come to one of our Open Houses to see what we are all about!
WHEN: June 19th: Session One: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM & Session Two: 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM
WHERE: 2525 W Frye Road Suite 100 Chandler AZ 84229
Register to attend one of our Open Houses by completing the application here. If you are interested in doing an interview prior to this event, please feel free to reach out to our recruiter, Johnathan Atkins at firstname.lastname@example.org! Let him know that you saw this ad!
Your role in this would be to identify key prospects in small to mid –sized companies to sell our solutions! As an Inside Sales Executive you would play a critical part in the company’s growth!!! You would be responsible for cold-calling potential customers with payment solutions, provide insight and product knowledge, manage relationships and provide stellar customer service to retain customer loyalty. Through our trainings and coaching, we will develop you professionally to move on to the next opportunity. The Inside Sales Executives who perform well will have the opportunity to move into progressively senior sales roles and build a lucrative career.
What does a day in the life of an Inside Sales Executive look like?
- You will be part of a growing team of sales and business development professionals in a high-energy, high activity environment. It’s a culture of hustle where the work is not easy, but it’s incredibly important to our business.
- You would be on the phone, email- a lot. As we all know, sales are a numbers game!
- Prospect leads, identify decision makers, establish relationships with key players to generate interest, develop accounts and stimulate opportunities.
- Actively track and manage a pipeline of leads in Salesforce.com.
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding daily, weekly and monthly quotas.
The Ideal Candidate
For our sales roles, we are looking for candidates who are:
- Competitive and like to win
- Resilient and don't let a "no" stand in the way of that next call!
- Money motivated
- Interested in a career in Sales
- Well-spoken and can easily pick up the phone to professionally speak to prospects
- Coachable and love to learn
- Technologically savvy with an aptitude for learning new systems
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company! In 2017, FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering. Additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.