We are scaling up our technology function to meet ambitious growth targeted for this year and 2020. This would suit a Scrum Master who enjoys leading, motivating and inspiring teams that generate the best results both individually and collectively.
You will also bring creative thinking to an already collaborative agile environment that enjoys facing challenges.
This role will allow you to work on exciting projects within one of the worlds leading payments organisations that is big in size but agile in nature.
Location is WS2 9PB
Your area of responsibility
- Delivering change with teams in an agile manner, a focus on team improvement and continual self-development, evidenced though metrics and value.
- Ensuring that teams are focused on the highest value priority items, delivering to a well refined backlog, and road map.
- Coaching and mentoring teams across IT in EMEA to be successful in agile development.
What you'll be doing
- Working in a collaborative, open and agile environment with technical and non-technical team members.
- Helping seek real business and customer problems as part of a team using creative problem solving
- Contributing to team improvement through discussion
- Track record in solution delivery and running projects across different groups and geographies including offshore resources and a wide range of suppliers.
- Broad understanding of key principles such as micro services, DevOps or API solutions.
- A great attitude to facing challenges and working with a fantastic team
- Willingness to take ownership, be driven and showcase good resillience and energy in the face of ambiguity
- Scrum Master certification and any exposure to card payments/financial services is an advantage and not essential
What we can offer
- Competitive package including work from home, free parking at the office, pension, private medical insurance, 25 days' basic holiday and a number of flexible benefits.
- Free parking
About the company
FLEETCOR is a global technology organisation that is leading the future of commercial payments with a culture of innovation that drives us to constantly create new and better ways to pay. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. Millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting by an independent supplier (Experian). This is in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. We do this to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. We seek to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.