Senior Data Integration Developer (Peachtree Corners, GA)
- Designs and configures environments and creates ETL deliverables. Ensures configurations, environments and deliverables meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex programs.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Providing production support for daily, weekly and monthly production processes.
- Working with application administrators on care and management of ETL applications.
- Assists support and/or project personnel in resolving moderately complex program problems.
- Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility.
- Provides technical advice on complex programming.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree and ten (10) + years’ experience in Information Technology, including minimum five (5) years’ experience in hands on ETL development in medium to large size global organization.
- Verifiable experience with integration of multiple concurrent data sources, including relational databases and flat files.
- At least five years of experience designing, deploying, scheduling and supporting Informatica packages.
- At least five years of experience using relational database technology, including being able to write SQL; Oracle required, Microsoft SQL Server experience a plus.
- Verifiable experience with different data warehouse/data mart types, such as historical, strategic and operational.
- Ability to quickly learn and practically apply new concepts or principles which can be confirmed by prior experience.
- Experience utilizing Agile SCRUM development process.
- Ability to interact well with user base, development teams and other technical teams.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues/problems in aggressive timeframes.
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle high pressure situations with minimum direction.
- Team player, with proven ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load effectively.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.