Senior Financial Analyst
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and monthly financial forecasts.
- Develop efficient processes to consolidate budget submissions and assist with presentations to senior management.
- Review monthly consolidated results and prepare relevant analysis.
- Perform variance analysis, monthly and quarterly packages with detailed commentary for department leaders.
- Synthesize large amounts of complex data from multiple sources, extrapolate appropriate information and develop concise and easy to understand explanations of business results, opportunities and recommendations for senior level stakeholders.
- Analyze input received from both internal and external sources and develop key operating metrics and trends.
- Prepare monthly reporting schedules to support LOB.
- Assist with the development of ad hoc reports and identify opportunities to improve processes.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure, managing multiple and changing priorities.
- Demonstrate logic and creative approach to problem solving.
The Ideal Candidate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary education and/or equivalent work experience;
- 3-5 years of relevant and progressive experience in finance, with a focus on financial planning & analysis
- Bachelor's degree, CPA/or MBA preferred
- Experience with multiple currency reporting
- Accounting knowledge; Journal entries/Account reconciliations.
About the Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.