Senior Sales Analyst
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Sales Analyst to join our Global Corporate Payments organisation. Your role is pivotal to our business, so you will have impeccable detail for numbers, a natural analytical ability and with the skills to communicate effectively with our sales, marketing, digital and finance teams. In this role, you will also have exposure to our senior leadership team and regularly create meaningful and insightful presentations.
Some of what you will be doing
- Responsible for UK sales budget (sales revenue and expense) across all channels
- Create sales performance forecast on a quarterly basis
- Monthly monitoring of sales performance, including variance analysis and ad hoc investigations
- Provide analytical support to other sales related areas to further drive performance
- Analyse new sales performance and realization to revenue, identify opportunities to increase sales realization
- Involvement in creating near-term and long term sales strategy
You will have
- Minimum undergraduate degree in quantitative sciences (i.e. Econometrics, Statistics, engineering or comparable). Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in analytics, forecasting and planning
- Understanding of sales channels and metrics, i.e. inbound, outbound, digital
- Basic knowledge of salesforce and understanding of leads, opportunities and conversions
- Must have advanced Excel and modelling skills, SQL knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication skills, confident in presenting to executive levels
As well as a generous base salary, we also offer:
- 25 days annual leave with an option to buy or sell 5 days per year
- Discounted AA breakdown cover
- Employee fuel card
- A generous pension
- Free individual private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- The opportunity to really kick-start a global career
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV’s from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
About The Company
FLEETCOR is a leading global fintech organisation. Established in 2000, FLEETCOR has grown from a regional fleet card provider to the global leader in fleet cards and specialised workforce payment products. This success has been through acquisitions, partnerships and organic growth (in addition to hiring the right people!), In 2010 FLEETCOR become a public company on the NYSE:FLT and stock process have continued to rise. Today, FLEETCOR continues to grow its presence across the world and most recently acquired “Cambridge Global Payments”, a leading Fintech in 2017.