Sr. Director, Customer Experience Strategy
FLEETCOR has initiated a search for a Sr. Director, Customer Experience Strategy. We are seeking a tenured professional to take ownership of the digital customer experience and manage user interface platform enhancements. The Sr. Director, Customer Experience Strategy will support North America Fuel business group in identifying key areas of opportunity and work across varying functions. They will initially not have direct reports, but will be responsible for a project team of 18 people including FLEETCOR team members as well as vendors. The role is based in Atlanta, GA and FLEETCOR is looking to pay a competitive compensation package consisting of base and bonus.
The Sr. Director will initially focus on the digital customer experience. We are in the process of over-hauling our digital interface and require someone to lead the creation of the platform and manage the migration. Additionally, they will be a critical player for non-digital experience enhancement initiatives, including, establishing and monitoring a process for FLEETCOR to continuously be in tune with the voice of the customer. The Sr. Director will work closely with the functional leadership team to improve retention and enable cross-selling capabilities for North America Fuel. The individual will work closely with Operations, Product Management, Finance, Technical Support, and external vendors to deliver complete customer experience solutions. The Sr. Director will report into the Vice President, Customer Experience Strategy, Rahul Vora.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the user interface migration including road-mapping, execution of analytics, working with IT to support BAU activity, and partner with LOBs for platform enhancements.
- Identify and prioritize projects to improve the customer experience.
- Execute required projects to obtain the long-term customer experience vision.
- Improve the ongoing experience of existing customers.
- Support Voice of Customer processes and enable ongoing relational and transactional feedback.
- Work directly with vendors as needed for project execution.
The Ideal Candidate
- BS/BA from a 4-year college or university with MBA preferred.
- Extensive project management experience requiring heavy IT involvement and management of multiple stakeholders.
- Natural problem solver and looks for ways to increase efficiency; strength in ability to review existing processes and policies to identify breakdowns and road blocks.
- Highly analytical, data-driven mindset; holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs.
- Relishes working in a fast-paced environment that demands an 80/20 approach and is skilled in synthesizing information.
- Ability to manage both senior and junior stakeholders outside of the team to maximize effectiveness.
- In depth understanding of call center processes – payments process knowledge a bonus.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue thru brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,300 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company!
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it the second largest commercial Mastercard provider in North America. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across the U.S. and Canada. To learn more about Comdata, visit www.comdata.com.
In 2017 FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering, additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.