Sr. Director of Product and Innovation
Comdata has initiated a search for a Senior Director, Product and Innovation for our North America Trucking (NAT) division. We are seeking an experienced product manager to create and execute product strategies, driving growth in FLEETCOR's North American Trucking Division.
The North America Trucking Product and Innovation business unit has overall responsibility for all aspects of product strategy, roadmap and innovation for FLEETCOR’s North America Trucking Division. The team is accountable for product growth; driving new and enhanced solutions; creating a differentiated market position; and forming value-added partnerships. The team sets and leads the product vision, product requirements, the development of strategy and roadmaps, and the go-to-market planning and execution for our products. The team works reciprocally with other business units within FLEETCOR including: North America Fuel, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Implementations, Credit, Risk, and Sales; ensuring alignment across Comdata and FLEETCOR.
- Identify, design, and develop innovative product offerings to drive growth in the market. New product ideas can target new segments, increase sales performance in existing segments, or improve value and revenue from customers. Lead new product strategies from ideas through execution and roll out.
- Responsible for developing the main product roadmaps that achieve successful and timely delivery for FLEETCOR’s suite of solutions in the NAT division.
- Build compelling and integrated cases for new product concepts considering competitive factors, market demand, risk management, program economics, strategic fit, and operational complexity.
- Strengthen the FLEETCOR brand at relevant touch points and broaden the product range based on customer insight and demand.
- Work with a cross-functional team in a matrixed environment (including IT, Operations, Sales, and Credit) to manage products in market.
- Conduct market, customer, and competitor analysis to identify opportunities improve our core offerings or introduce new concepts. Manage effective customer communication and improve organizational responsiveness to customer requirements.
- Manage ongoing product marketing strategy including positioning, messaging, periodic promotions, and supporting collateral. Collaborate with sales and customer service teams to ensure successful delivery of product marketing and increase market share.
- Maintain a long-term, big picture view, foreseeing obstacles and opportunities and generate innovative ideas and solutions that create a win-win for FLEETCOR and the customer.
- Develop and present business cases for new product ideas, partnerships and enhancements.
- Develop a deep expertise in all Fleetcor products to demonstrate industry leadership (including market-driven knowledge)
- Establish key performance metrics to measure product success on ongoing basis and adapt roadmap to improve product performance.
- Work with product peers, operations teams, sales and service to ensure internal stakeholder considerations are captured, prioritized and implemented.”
The Ideal Candidate
- BS/BA from a 4-year college or university with MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in a combination of product development, product marketing, and/or strategy consulting roles required.
- Extraordinary product management acumen and mindset
- Proven ability to grow best-in-class, differentiated and creative products through sound vision, strategy, roadmap, and execution
- Contribute by insightful and thoughtful questioning, offering new ideas, and delivering solutions
- Ambitious and resourceful; results oriented; highly innovative. Focused on business value creation through continuous improvement and innovation.
- Highly analytical, data-driven mindset; holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs.
- Straightforward, collaborative, and non-political personality and leadership style, with strong influence, facilitation, and problem solving skills.
- Effective executor; pivots well from ideation to rapid-cycle implementation. Thrives in less structured environment that values speed-to-market over perfection.
- Energetic and positive executive who can build a highly motivated and high performance team from top to bottom.
- Results oriented, focused on bottom line and comprehensive value creation.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia. For more information, please visit www.FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Comdata Inc., a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of innovative payment and operating technology that drives actionable insights from spending data, builds enhanced controls and positively impacts its clients’ bottom lines. The company partners with more than 30,000 businesses to better manage $55B in annual fleet, corporate purchasing, payroll and healthcare spending, making it one of the largest fuel card issuers and the second largest commercial MasterCard provider in the United States and Canada. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, Comdata employs more than 1,300 professionals across North America. To learn more about Comdata, Inc., visit www.comdata.com.
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.