Talent Acquisition Partner
The Talent Acquisition Partner achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating employment candidates to ensure FLEETCOR attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. Recruiter reports directly to the Senior Human Resource Manager out of Wichita, KS.
- Enforces and improves established recruiting processes and executes the overall recruiting strategy for FLEETCOR’s Lexington, KY location.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Sources and attracts candidates through the uses of application tracking system (ATS), databases, networking, social media,etc.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Collaborates with department leaders on a regular and proactive basis to identify future hiring needs.
- Collaborate with the Training Department to coordinate new hire training classes.
- Nurtures relationships with prospective talent.
- Partners with campus leaders to develop and implement collegiate recruiting presence and job fairs.
- Tracks and reports key metrics designed to measure and direct staffing activities.
- Schedule candidates for site interviews.
- Work with Human Resource team to coordinate pre-employment activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as needed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, marketing, communications or related preferred.
- 1-2 years of recruiting required.
- Prior experience working in a call center, contact center, fast-paced environment required.
- Proven ability to source qualified candidates for all job levels within an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, high energy and enthusiasm in pursuit of recruiting goals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and navigating the internet.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to work at varied times to meet recruiting needs.
- Ability to transport self to recruiting venues and candidate meetings.
- May require occasional overnight travel.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
CLC Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company.
CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 17 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.