Transaction Support Specialist
The Transaction Support Specialist is responsible for accounting functions assigned to the individual Customer Focus Group (CFG). The purpose of the position is to provide timely, accurate customer billings to facilitate hotel payments and support for all incoming inquiries from hotels and customers.
- Perform invoicing to CLC customers of hotel billings for CLC customers.
- Create, audit and submit a prepared invoice for each client based on specific customer invoicing requirements.
- Receive and efficiently answer daily questions related to customer invoicing.
- Research and resolve all customer short pay issues.
- Respond to inquiries from hotels via e-mail or telephone.
- Will cross train and back up on processing transaction entries as needed.
- Perform research projects as directed by the CFG Leader and/or Vice President of Operations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts.
- Proficient in 10 key data entry. (Minimum 180 KPM)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and basic computer functions
- Minimum one to two years’ previous customer service experience.
- Associates degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products and services including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR has been recognized as the 14th most innovative company by Forbes Magazine. Founded in 2000, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.28 billion in revenue and employs more than 7,000 valued associates worldwide.
Corporate Lodging Consultants (CLC) Lodging is a division of FLEETCOR, the global fleet card company. CLC has more than 40 years' experience as a leading provider of lodging management programs for businesses that serve thousands of clients in North America. CLC's clients purchase more than 14 million room nights annually across CLC's propriety network of thousands of hotels.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.